Monday, November 13, 2017

If I Could Change Your Mind, Part 2, 2021

Havar, fall, 2021
Verde is 34, Lainey is 34, Esperanza is 9, Carmela is 61


Optional Soundtrack: HAIM-If I Could Change Your Mind




They were nervous. Esperanza was waiting for them and they knew that her opinion could alter their future.





"Try not to worry," he whispered to her. 

Lainey nodded. She wanted not to be nervous. They had done everything "right" according to her counselor. They were taking things slow after having dated for almost a year. They had attended marriage counseling and openly discussed all possible issues. 




As soon as they entered and saw the look on Esperanza's face, they knew that everything would be ok.



Back when you were mine

\

I was too young to know you were the one to find


But if I was to say I regret it


Would it mean a thing?


'Cause every time I think (I think) think about it



Memories take me back to all of the wildest times


Now I won't go


I won't run away this time

3 comments:

  1. OMG, you are tricky! lol

    Wow,this is a wonderful development. I hope they have a successful marriage this time, especially for Esperanza's sake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I actually guessed right, though I never was sure! I really hope Lainey and Verde can make it work the second time around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh that's wonderful! I thought in the last update that it looked like Verde's hair, but I didn't even dare to hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails